Snow Folk for Hope
This winter, even the snowmen are rallying for local cancer support! From February 18th to March 20th, create your most impressive snow person, family, pet, or sculpture. Share it on Facebook or Instagram with #SnowFolkForHope and make sure that you have an open profile or send it to us so that we can see.
We will be spotlighting your creations and asking the community who this year’s top Snow Folk for Hope builder is!
SNOWFOLK FOR HOPE CHALLENGE DETAILS
- To enter, pick up your free Snow Folk for Hope Kit from Feb. 18 – Mar. 18 at one of the following locations:
- Georgian Bay Cancer Support Centre | 45 Edward Street, Penetanguishene
- Midland Public Library | 320 King Street, Midland
- Penetanguishene Public Library | 24 Simcoe Street, Penetanguishene, ON
- Create your snow man, woman, pet, family, or other creative sculpture either at home, or at one of the following public spaces:
- Penetanguishene Rotary Champlain Wendat Park, Penetanguishene.
- Memorial Park, Penetanguishene.
- Harbourside Park, Midland
- Share on Facebook (@GeorgianBayCancerSupportCentre) or Instagram (@gbcsc_hope) with #SnowFolkForHope and make sure you either have an open profile or we follow you