A Home for Hope
A Home for Hope will be the first rural cancer support centre built in Ontario. The Georgian Bay Cancer Support Centre is so proud to be building local cancer support with this community. Through your generosity, the Georgian Bay Cancer Support Centre has been able to sustain its growing membership and expanding programs for over 7 years.1 in 2 Canadians will be diagnosed with cancer and 3 in 4 surviving, this shows the increasing need for psychosocial support.
- Ask friends and family with the capacity to give and a connection to cancer if the Centre can contact them.
- Corporate Employee Giving Programs
Share the News
- Start the Conversation with Purple – paint your nails, dye your hair, wear purple socks, we don’t care what you do- any excuse to talk about A Home for Hope and why you care about local cancer support.
- Host a Holiday Party – friends and family gather this time of year and why not get together for local cancer support! Contact the Centre for our party package, which includes rack cards, GBCSC program calendars, and branded party gift.
- In Kind – Goods (paint, drywall, bricks…) and services (excavation, electrical work, plumbing) that your company can donate to A Home for Hope, rather than a donation of funds.
- Online Today – Help Build Local Cancer Support
- Monthly Giving – Choose an amount that suits you, fill out a form, and watch your giving grow automatically each month.
- Multi Year Pledge – Make a larger gift to A Home for Hope by planning annual payments over multiple years.
- Gift of Securities – Georgian Bay Cancer Support Centre accepts gifts of securities/shares through Canada Helps, which includes charitable tax receipt for value of gift on day of sale.
For more information please contact our team:
Suzanne Beatty, Executive Director
Sandra Baldwin, Chair of Facility Management Committee
Anna Hartman, Director of Philanthropy